Dual wall heat shrink tubing is medium insulated polyolefin tubing. Dual wall shrink tubing is flexible and flame retardant. The tubing wall is made of modified polyimide adhesive that melts and flows, encapsulating and sealing components contained within the shrink tube. Dual wall tubing provides excellent protection from fluids, moisture and corrosion and is useful for the outdoor, automotive and marine industries. Sold in 4' sticks.
- 4' sticks, 1/8"
- Used for protecting and sealing electronic components, wire splices and back end connectors.
- Provides excellent protection from fluids, moisture and corrosion so it is useful for the outdoor, automotive and marine industries.
- The class 3 shrink temperature is 100°C (212°F), and operating temperature range is -45°C to 125°C.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Complies with the requirements of MIL - 25053/4.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.